Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)

Autor: intrigeri
Para: Alessandro Grassi
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)
Hi,

Alessandro Grassi wrote (04 Dec 2012 18:51:22 GMT) :
> No, but here's the author's forum:
> http://flavio.tordini.org/forums/forum/minitube-forums

Cool. Do you intend to ask for SOCKS support there?

>>> That problem happened to me sometimes, but I'm unsure if it's your bug
>>> or my bad internet connection. I will check if I see the triple "about
>>> to finish" message in console, which looks like the bug's signature.
>>
>> Awesome!
> I don't see that "about to finish". The cause of bug seems to be in
> gstreamer-plugins-bad version 0.10.22, while Tails ships 0.10.19. Did
> you experience issues with playback?

I did not personally, but I don't feel I've tested it enough for it to
be conclusive in any way.

I'd like to make sure we don't start shipping a piece of software
while knowing it will be broken once Tails is based on Wheezy, so
I could see what's happening in Debian on the GStreamer front for this
bug. Apparently, the upstream fix [1] is small enough and could be
worth a freeze exception.

I'm happy to do the Debian part of the work if I know someone will do
the Tails -specific part: audit, SOCKS support, etc. Just tell me :)

Maybe related to:
http://bugs.debian.org/681652
http://bugs.debian.org/679528
http://bugs.debian.org/679531