Re: [Tails-dev] Website updates

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Website updates
On 03/12/12 11:10, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sajolida@??? wrote (03 Dec 2012 09:38:32 GMT) :
>> It corrected a few things with cb4ab84..7a882ee.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
>> What do you mean with « It also happens we put a press release out.
>> Get in touch if you want to receive these: tails@???. »?
>> Are you talking about press releases that would not be published
>> elsewhere on the website?
>
> Yes, I am: we never published on our website the two or three press
> releases we put out.
>
>> If so I might rephrase this sentence.
>
> Please do :)

Are we proposing them to write us about past or future press releases?

Would that work?

« We also sometimes publish press releases but they are not archived on
the website. Write us an email at <tails@???> if you want to
receive our previous press releases or be informed of future ones. »

Ah, and about the capitalization of titles, Ague convinced me of
following the Wikipedia guidelines. In short "do not capitalize the
second or subsequent words in an article title, unless the title is a
proper noun."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Naming_conventions_%28capitalization%29