Re: [Tails-dev] Support EntropyKey?

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Temas novos: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/ekeyd [Was: Support EntropyKey?]
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] Support EntropyKey?
Hi,

Jacob Appelbaum wrote (26 Nov 2012 15:40:33 GMT) :
> intrigeri:
>> we're asked to install ekeyd to support EntropyKey:
>> [...]

> I think it is a good idea. I regularly install it with Tails anyway.

Good to know: it will make it easier for us to support hardware we
don't have access to :)

What version do you install and use in Tails?
stable or squeeze-backports?

Do you need to take special actions, beyond "apt-get install ekeyd",
to make it work?