[Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)

Autor: Alessandro Grassi
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] minitube (Youtube client)
Hi devs,

I tested minitube on Tails 0.15. It's a standalone Youtube client which
does not need flash player (and can download videos, too).

I had to build it by myself, because existing binary packages can't be
installed in Tails (they need an higher version of QT). It's only 645 KB
packaged, plus it needs phonon-backend-gstreamer and libqt4-opengl
installed to work properly.

It works fine for me, both playback and downloading, and it automatically
uses system's HTTP proxy (127.0.0.1:8118).

What about including it in the next release? Does it need more testing?

Greetings

Alessandro