[Tails-dev] Unable to boot Tails 0.13

Autor: antispam06
Para: tails-dev
Asunto: [Tails-dev] Unable to boot Tails 0.13
It used to be a pain in the behind. I would use Unetbootin or some
other tool to put an image on a USB thingie. Than boot that. Than use
that image to clone it on a second USB stick. Than boot into the new
one to test it and maybe create persistent media. Today I started the
ISO with a VirtualBox instance. Than cloned it on an USB stick. Than
went away. Only that the stick would say booting in 4, 3, 2, 1. And
again 4, 3, 2, 1. At a certain point I decided that is not funny and
pulled the stick.

With VirtualBox it took for ever to do the cloning, but it's far less
annoying than having to reboot over and over again.

Cheers!