Re: [Tails-dev] PGP Smart Cards

Autor: Patrick Bx
Para: intrigeri
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] PGP Smart Cards
On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 12:34 PM, intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:
> Are you interested in trying to backport these two packages for
> Squeeze, or testing backports we would prepare, and see if that's
> enough to get things working?

I can't say i'd be the best person to make the back ports as I have no
experience with that, but I'd be more then happy to help test them.
Let me how I can help and I will get back pretty fast about things.

Abel, a developer for the guardian project is working on a fork of
Tails called 'Clean Room'. Basically, it would just be a Tails
distribution that includes this drivers, removes all networking, and
adds script that facilitates creating and managing an offline master
key. I think it'd still be very useful to have the drivers in Tails
and other support that doesn't conflict with the more general
computing environment that is Tails. He plans to release an early
version this week I believe. I'll make its gets mentioned on the list
if anyone is interested.

Regards,

patch