Re: [Tails-dev] TorBirdy: first impressions

Autor: Sukhbir Singh
Para: intrigeri
CC: tails-dev, Jacob Appelbaum
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] TorBirdy: first impressions
Hi,

intrigeri:

> tl;dr version:
>
>   - TorBirdy Debian packaging (Jacob)
>   - infrastructure (waiting for our server, but once the relevant
>     Puppet module is cleaned up and published, anyone can help for the
>     APT repository setup / workflow)
>   - upstreaming autoconfig patches (ask anonym if he needs help)
>   - general integration / testing / polishing
>   - documentation

proper has been testing TorBirdy and suggesting some much required
features [0] and I feel these are also important. It will be good if you
can also comment on them so that we have a healthy discussion.

[0] -
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?component=TorBirdy&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority

Some of these are similar to what intrigeri has requested and we will
work on them one by one.

--
Sukhbir