Re: [Tails-dev] service-wrapper-java in Debian

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
To: Rémi Debay
CC: tony mancill, tails-dev
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] service-wrapper-java in Debian
Hi,

Rémi Debay wrote (13 Sep 2011 10:32:45 GMT) :
> I did not get any user feedbacks for this package.

You might get some from us soon. If you don't, you can assume the
packages currently in Debian experimental work well enough for our I2P
users: no news is good news!

> I know I2P doesnt use the debian package but one downloaded from
> mainstream.

I think I2P uses whatever libraries you throw at it. As long as
service-wrapper-java is concerned, we (Tails) throw your packages from
Debian experimental at it, not the PPA. (BTW, why not setup a
packaging team with the persons who have been doing their own stuff
in a PPA?)

> I may update the package by november.

This would be most welcome. Do you envision an upload to unstable at
some point?

Bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>