Re: [Tails-dev] meeting time

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
Autor: intrigeri
CC: tails-dev
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] meeting time
† wrote (21 Aug 2011 18:24:37 GMT) :
> In a mean time, I've tried to add PostSession script which resets
> the password to default (this workaround was suggested before) but
> the problem is the there's already dummy script in squeeze for that.
> So installation (via install directive in debian/rules) fails.

> I've tried to add divert into .postinst/.prerm but it still fails -
> it looks like 'rules' script is executed earlier than .postinst -
> where should I add divert directives to make it work?

The diversions mechanism should not be used for conffiles (ref:
dpkg-divert(8)); /etc/gdm3/PostSession/Default is a conffile (ref:
dpkg -s gdm3).

Anyway, gdm3(8) reads:

When the session has completed, gdm attempts to run
/etc/gdm3/PostSession/display, or /etc/gdm3/PostSession/Default.

Have you experimented with /etc/gdm3/PostSession/display ?

(I wonder if it's litteraly "display" or rather a value of "$DISPLAY",
such as ":0" in Tails. If the former does not work, the latter should
be tried.)

bye,
--
intrigeri <intrigeri@???>