Re: [Tails-dev] tails-greeter conversion to dh_python2

Nachricht löschen

Nachricht beantworten
To: intrigeri
CC: tails-dev
Betreff: Re: [Tails-dev] tails-greeter conversion to dh_python2
18.07.2011 04:04, intrigeri пишет:

> I've pushed a branch called "dh_python2" into your tails-greeter Git
> repository. This branch converts the packaging to dh_python2; it also
> has a few other commits with tiny packaging improvements.

Merge was successful but after that installation to my test system fails with
following error:

tails-greeter depends on python (>= 2.6.6-7~); however:
Version of python on system is 2.6.6-3+squeeze6

Is this some glitch in my build env or it's intended behavior and I should update
python in test env?

cheers,
Max.