Re: [ai-trans] offer to help

Author: obaz
To: lista di coordinamento della traduzione in inglese e altre lingue dei progetti A/I
Subject: Re: [ai-trans] offer to help
Dear Anne,

thanks a lot for this help. why don't you open some threads in the forum
with your suggestions? i think this can be the best way to do it: or
were you thinking of something else? consider that most noblogs
instructions should already be contained in the lifetype documentation
(lifetype.net: we translated their howto into italian), so i don't know
if it's worthwile to open a wiki or else on how to use noblogs, although
there are some more people who are writing documentation, in Italian,
about some specific features:
http://infofreeflow.noblogs.org/category/tutorial

since you've subscribed to the translators' list, i thought you wished
to traslate our web pages into German, something that one of us is
already doing but which requires some proofreading by a mother tongue
speaker. do you think you could give us some time on this as well?

hope to read you soon :)
obaz