[ai-trans] offer to help

Author: Anne Roth
To: ai-trans
Subject: [ai-trans] offer to help
Hi,

I use noblogs quite a lot and don't speak Italian. I am wondering
whether you have thought before to set up a collaborative documentation
other than the forum? I find it difficult to find things in the forum,
often there are few answers and hardly anything is in languages other
than Italian.

In the past 1,5 years I found out quite a few little tricks how to do
different things with my blog, the latest was how to change the favicon!

I'd like to share these things, in a way that is useful for others and
so I was wondering. I can't offer a lot of help because I don't have a
lot of time, but e.g. to paste how to install a tag cloud, or add
details to the panel template would be quite feasible.

best
Anne

--
http://annalist.noblogs.org