[Nogelminispbo] ancora proiettili in grecia + [NY] New Schoo…

Autor: quetzal_171
Para: nogelminispbo
Temas antigos: [Nogelminispbo] volantino 12
Asunto: [Nogelminispbo] ancora proiettili in grecia + [NY] New School University occupata

La notizia sta facendo il giro, anche se non ho un link preciso ora.
Comunque un ragazzo è stato ferito alla mano da un proiettile.
E' successo stanotte in un quartiere della periferia di Atene.
Anche se non erano in corso scontri in quel momento, il ragazzo ora sta bene.
non ci sono molte altre parole.
Nel frattempo è stato attaccato e incendiato un parcheggio con i mezzi della polizia antisommossa.
.................................................................................................................................................Nel frattempo a NY city...

qui le foto:
http://amoryresistencia.blogspot.com/2008/12/be-assured-this-is-only-beginning.html

ACT!
From New York City:
We have just occupied New School University.
We liberate this space for ourselves, and all those who want to join
us, for our general autonomous use. We take the university in explicit
solidarity with those occupying the universities and streets in Greece,
Italy, France and Spain.
This occupation begins as a response to specific conditions at the
New School, the corporatization of the university and the
impoverishment of education in general. However, it is not just this
university but also New York City that is in crisis: in the next
several months, thousands of us will be losing our jobs, while housing
remains unaffordable and unavailable to many and the cost of living
skyrockets.
So we stress that the general nature of these intolerable conditions
exists across the spectrum of capitalist existence, in our universities
and our cities, in all of our social relations. For this reason, what
begins tonight at the New School cannot, and should not, be contained
here.
Thus: with this occupation, we inaugurate a wave of occupations in
New York City and the United States, a coming wave of occupations,
blockades, and strikes in this time of crisis.
Be assured, this is only the beginning,
With solidarity and love from New York to Greece,

To Italy, France and Spain,

To the coming insurrection.
-The occupied New School
Link to pictures:
Ci sai fare con l'italiano? Scoprilo con Typectionary!
http://typectionary.it.msn.com/