[blag-users] LVM - forces beyond my control

Author: jisis
To: blag-users
Subject: [blag-users] LVM - forces beyond my control

Code:

cat fstab
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00/    /                                                   ext3      defaults       1 1
UUID=............                              /boot                                           ext3      defaults       1 2
tmpfs                                             /dev/shm                                   tmpfs     defaults       0 0
devpts                                           /dev/pts                                     devpts   gid=5,mode=620  0 0
sysfs                                              /sys                                            sysfs     defaults       0 0
proc                                               /proc                                          proc      defaults       0 0
/dev/VolGroup00/LogVol001   swap                                         swap     defaults       0 0

I've omitted the actual UID on the /boot line

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?p=26455#26455