[blag-users] BLAG 90K dual-boot with Win XP Pro

Author: hansencomputers
To: blag-users
Subject: [blag-users] BLAG 90K dual-boot with Win XP Pro
I'm setting up a friends PC with both Win XP and BLAG 90K. I setup XP first, in 200GB of the 250GB SATA hard drive. XP was working fine.

I booted up the BLAG 90K disc, and went through the install. At the partition selection page, I chose to setup BLAG in the free space available on the disc. I took this to mean the unused 50GB capacity.

I am now able to boot up BLAG, How do I boot up Win XP? I don't see the expected options at bootup allowing me to chose operating systems.

Mike

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?p=26365#26365