[blag-users] BLAG 90K "Encrypt System"

Author: jebba
To: blag-users
Subject: [blag-users] BLAG 90K "Encrypt System"

hansencomputers wrote:
> Thanks Jeff, and on a possibly related note. My current system, running BLAG 70K for some time now, I can not access my hard drive when running another version of Linux from a live CD (like Puppy). Was this an option in 70K (the Encrypt)? Maybe I used it and forgot about it?

It would be prompting you for a password each time at boot, if so (besides the user password--it comes up very early in boot process).

Perhaps you set them up with LVM and puppy can't handle that, or you need to use those options. I should have banished LVM perhaps, but it is default upstream.

Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).

Read this topic online here:
http://forums.blagblagblag.org/viewtopic.php?p=26361#26361