[Cm-genova] PayPal Accounts Review Department.

Author: PayPal
Subject: [Cm-genova] PayPal Accounts Review Department.

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in
            to your PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

            If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual
            log in attempts may have been initiated by you. However if
            you are the rightful holder of the account,click on the link below
            to log into the account and follow the instructions.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run
If you choose not to complete the request, you
                    give us no choice but to suspend  your account
                    temporary.

It takes at least 72 hours for
                    the investigation in this case and we strongly recommend you
                    to verify your account at that time.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder,
please be aware that it is in violation of PayPal policy to represent oneself as an other PayPal user.Such action may
also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. PayPal is committed to assist law enforcement with
any inquires related attempts to missapropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft.
Information will be provided at the request or law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to
the fullest extent of the law.
Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.
PayPal Account Review Department.

Please do not reply to this
email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in
the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP00145