Re: [Forumlucca] volantino iniziativa sabato 3 novembre

Autor: Andreoni
Para: dicesaremirko, forumlucca
Asunto: Re: [Forumlucca] volantino iniziativa sabato 3 novembre
manca il volantino
Massi

Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati
possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, destinate esclusivamente alle
persone o alla Società sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o
copiatura del documento trasmesso da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal
destinatario è proibita, sia ai sensi dell'art. 616 c.p. , che ai sensi del
D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi
preghiamo di distruggerlo e di informarci immediatamente per telefono allo
349/1067623 o inviando un messaggio all'indirizzo e-mail
famiglia.andreoni@???

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files transmitted with
it) is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended for
the addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. It
is not to be relied upon by any person other than the addressee, except with
our prior written approval. If no such approval is given, we will not accept
any liability (in negligence or otherwise) arising from any third party
acting, or refraining from acting on such information. Unauthorised
recipients are required to maintain confidentiality. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify us immediately, destroy any copies and
delete it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Copyright in this e-mail
and any document created by us will be and remain vested in us and will not
be transferred to you. We assert the right to be identified as the author of
and to object to any misuses of the contents of this e-mail or such
documents.