[Cm-genova] Online Banking Profile Update Required

Author: Bank of America
Subject: [Cm-genova] Online Banking Profile Update Required

New Page 1

Online Banking Profile Update Required.

Dear Valued Customer :

We recently performed a system maintenance on our Secure-Server for Online
Banking users, this is to ensure that our Valued customers such as you access
your accounts easily and without hassles . This Upgrade was designed in order to
provide a better and risk-free Online Banking session, during an attempt to
upgrade your account into our newly-secured secured-server we were unable to
update your account therefore leading us to send you this e-mail letter which
was sent directly from our Secured Updating Server. You are required to click on
the " Update Now " link stated below in order to update your account ,
clicking on the " Update Now " will take you to our external secured server (
Fully Secured ) where you will be required to fill in necessary information in
order to complete your update process . Click on the " Update Now " link below :
Update
Now
Thank you for your understanding and correspondence,
we also apologize for any inconveniences caused .

Online Banking Accounts Department -
Bank Of
America .
Bank of America, Member FDIC.

© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.