[Cm-milano] bicycle caravan: Callout from G8-ChaosKaravaan07

Autor: Alex Foti
Para: critical mass milano - crew ::: http://www.inventati.org/criticalmass/ ::: la rivoluzione non sara' motorizzata !!!
Asunto: [Cm-milano] bicycle caravan: Callout from G8-ChaosKaravaan07
-----Original Message-----
From: network-bounces@??? [mailto:network-bounces@eyfa.org] On Behalf
Of eyfa
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 11:20 AM
To: network@???
Subject: [Network] FWD Callout from Gr8chaoskaravaan07

Gr8chaoskaravaan07 is the western european bicycle caravan against the
upcoming G8 summit in Heiligendamm 2007. We will start in Ghent
(Belgium) on the 27th. April. People are welcome in Ghent from the 23rd
on. On our way we will ride through Belgium, the Netherlands and
northern Germany, there will be stops in different towns and cities
along the way and we will carry out various events and actions.

We are looking for people who want to help with the preparations,
organise stops and/or actions with us in their hometowns, or join us
during the ride itself - be it for the complete route or a part of it.
If your hometown is not located at our route, and if you want to create
your own caravan-part, please contact us via mail, and we will help you.

What we want
On our way we want to spread information about and fight against the
politics of the G8 and the effects of global capitalism. For that we are
planning information events and creative direct actions with local
groups. By doing so we will try to link the global politics of the G8
with local struggles and build networks.

The caravan as a space for experiments
We don't want to take part in the whole neoliberal circus and the
division of people for example along racist criterias and economic
exploitability. We consider the caravan as a place for experiments in
which we can realize our ideas and ideals (even if only temporarily). We
want to create a non-hierarchical structure during our ride in which we
can learn and act in a self-organised manner. We want to make it
possible for all people to participate regardless of money, bicycle,
physical condition or papers. We want to use our time together for
exchange and to build networks with various local groups from different
backgrounds.

Come in multitudes and bring bicycles, let's take ride with many people
collectively! You should bring along between one day and two months time
- and an interest in self-organisation and creative actions. join the
ride, be it from Budapest, Brugge or anywhere else. Don't fight (only)
the players - Fight the game !!!

There are also other caravans cycling to G8 from different directions.
For more info see the Wiki, where you can also get the timetables and
contact details for the caravans:

www.g8-bikerides.net