[Badgirlz-list] [fwd]Trans with Pride London - Free - Regist…

Autor: Errata
Para: badgirlz-list, helena-info
Asunto: [Badgirlz-list] [fwd]Trans with Pride London - Free - Register 4 May!
[NextGenderation]
---------------------------------------

>Invitation to Trans Sex Workers
>Fwd from j.haritaworn@???

On Friday 15th June, the Trans With Pride Conference
will take place in
London's Oxford House. There will be interesting
workshops and
presentations
on Work, Health, Family and relationships.
International visitors will
include Kate Bornstein, Jameson Green, and Ignacio
Rivera (the FTM sex
educator from New York, whose new play Dancer is about
doing sex work
as a
masculine-presenting, female-assigned person).

As our special guest on the work strand, Jo Bernado
will be coming to
talk
about the Portuguese experiences in building
coalitions between the
transgender and the sex worker rights' movement.

Please come! The conference is free and open to all
transgendered
people,
but you have to register online this coming Friday 4
May or soon after,
as
demand is likely to be high.

I am part of the work strand team committed to
involving trans sex
workers.
If you know trans sex workers who need help
registering for the work
strand,
please email j.haritaworn@???. Your
identities will be