[ai-trans] hello!

Author: nah
To: ai-trans
Subject: [ai-trans] hello!
hello all,

i'm a volunteer for the local indymedia project. i trying to help with
translations from english to portuguese-br, and if possible, i'll try
to help with some others things.
in indymedia brazil we had a ' brazil tech meeting' in goiania, in
december/january, and i was a volunteer there too, If i can help with
something related to twch stuff, i would be very happy.

my english is not too fine, but i try to help. ;)

regards,

nah

ps.: juliherme, an indymedia volunteer in brazil also wants to colaborate
with with the project, but right now he is travelling (he asked me to
inform you this).