[Imcbasilicata] [Italy-intro] Chase Security Violation No:13…

Author: Benvenut* nella lista italy-intro
To: italy-intro
Subject: [Imcbasilicata] [Italy-intro] Chase Security Violation No:13135

Chase Bank Online® Posible Fraud - NotificationSecurity check !You have received this email because your account has been used from different locations by you or someone else.For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation into this matter.In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your banking details.To help speed up this process, please access the following link so we cancomplete the verification ofyour Chase Online® Banking Account:Alert code: 1313514111

https://chaseonline.chase.com/colappmgr/colportal/prospect?131

Please Note:
            If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48
            hours, then we will assume this Chase
            Bank account is fraudulent and will be suspended.
            The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account
            has not been fraudulently used and
            to combat the fraud from our community.

We appreciate your support and understanding and
        thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Regards,
Chase Bank - Chase Online® Security Department© 2006 JPMorgan Chase & Co.Please do not reply to this email as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.Chase Online® Banking Departament