[NuovoLab] correzioni al testo per commissione EU su bolkste…

Autor: Paola Manduca
Para: forumgenova
Asunto: [NuovoLab] correzioni al testo per commissione EU su bolkstein
car*
mi permetto di inviare un testo corretto nella lingua e un po anche nella
forma che mi sembra linguisticamente più corretto, senza offesa e poiché
frequento la lingua
se volete usarlo per spedirlo.
pm

Kind Member of European Parliament,
the internal market Commission will continue the discussion about the
Bolkestein Directive on the 21th and 22th November.
I am writing to you, as voting member of this commission, to let you know
that I consider the Bolkestein Directive as an atrocious attack to the
public services, to the worker's rights and to democracy,that is the
institution that takes care of the welfare of the majority of citizens,
administers common goods and grants collective participation.
You may be aware by now that this opinion of mine is shared by many
thousands of citizens and workers of Europe.
I'm struggling with people and associations to extend the awareness of the
implications of this proposed directive on our lives.

We ask for the WITHDRAWAL of the Bolkestein Directive from the agenda of
the EU and invite you to take in consideration the request for withdrawal
of the Bolkestein proposal when you will cast your vote.
Best regards

Paola Manduca, Prof.
Dipartimento di Biologia
Università di Genova