[Badgirlz-list] Links about migrant prostitution and traffic…

Autor: Errata
Asunto: [Badgirlz-list] Links about migrant prostitution and traffickin
[NextGenderation]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear all,
- especially those who gave me some information about
the relation
between prostitution and trafficking of women!
thanx a lot! Your hints were fabulous!
I chose now to interview Veronica Munk of TAMPEP, a
transnational
organisation for AIDS/STD Prevention among Migrant
Prostitutes in
Europe, which is going to be printed in the
forthcoming Freitag. I am
going to send you the link as soon as it appears (but
it is going to be
in German).
Nevertheless, I like to share the information that I
got!
Here are the links:

www.tampep.org
Main page of TAMPEP
www.femmigration.net
Internet page about the legal situation of migrant
prostitutes in
different European countries (in different languages)
www.lefoe.at
Organisation for migrant women in Austria
www.tada.pl
Partner of TAMPEP in Poland
http://www.hydra-ev.org/master/start.html
Organisation in Germany
(http://free.ngo.pl/lastrada)
NGO in Poland

http://www.newr.bham.ac.uk/pdfs/Trafficking/Italy-Danna.pdf
    “Trafficking and prostitution of foreigners in the
context of the E.U.
countries' policy about prostitution” (7.2.2005)

http://www.dona-carmen.de
Dona Carmen - Organisation for migrated Prostitutes
http://www.prostituierte-online.de/presse/17062001.php
Links, offers, press etc.
http://www.agisra.de/pages/thematisch_prostitution.html
Links, works on trafficking