sf-active site, hubproject.org needs some work,was: Re: [Hub…

Author: bruno@indymedia.be
Subject: sf-active site, hubproject.org needs some work,was: Re: [Hub] Some reflections about this list
hubproject.org is running on v0.9.4, the latest release of sf-active.
sf-active coders are pretty close to releasing v1.0 (will come out in a
month/two months ?). i'd like to help, but am short of time to invest a
lot of time in it (we're working on a new belgium site.) if you have
small stuff that needs to be done, i'll be glad to help out.

best,
/bruno
---

--

DON'T HATE THE MEDIA, BE THE MEDIA _ www.indymedia.be
<http://belgium.indymedia.org> _ www.indymedia.org

"(...) people who are concerned about human rights issues, issues of
social justice, the environment, need to understand that unless you
change the media you never really ultimately are going to change
anything." -- Robert McChesney

PGP public key: keyserver.net <http://keyserver.net> _ key id: AFBFA905