[NuovoLaboratorio] logistic medsf

Autor: Paola Manduca
Asunto: [NuovoLaboratorio] logistic medsf
--============_-1155115924==_ma============

please french, italian and spanish comrades provide a translation
and sen it in the lists.

LOGISTICS FOR THE II INTERNATIONAL FSMED ASSEMBLY IN NAPLES, july 4-6

Meeting point open from 1 pm of the 3
lo
How to arrive from the central Rail station: go downstairs and take
Metro direction Pozzuoli. Get off at Campi flegrei
How to arrive from the airport: Bus to the central Railstation, the as above
How to arrive by Car from the Highway , from Rome or Bari or Salerno:
get on the Tangenziale of Naples , direction Pozzuoli exit at
"Fuorigrotta", where the Stadium San Paolo is, than ask for the
Engeneering University (Politecnico.

The events will all take place within the Engeneering Faculty
(Politecnico), Piazzale Tecchio, look for signs for exact location
of events

Is available on request:
1* Free accomodation at 800 mtr. from the meeting in a school
organized with beds, showers, separated accomodation for women, if
requested.
2* Food prepared by organized paesants, very popular prices.
3* Possibility to use small hotels, upon request, prices around 25 Euro^night

From the 3rd the accomodation is granted for everybody requiring it,
best if in advantage. AT

We are organizing evening events for socialization.

Phone references for help>

French > 0039 333 33 60 964
English and spanish > 0039 388 61 30 372
Spanish and English > 0039 380 42 79 001

Proposal for the meeting's agenda of the II International preparatory
Assembly for the Mediterranean Social Forum. Naples, July 4th, 5th, &
6th, 2003

July 3 - July 4, Arrival in Naples and accommodation

July 4 (day for meetings of networks and movements from the
Mediterranean area)

A) 9,30 am -1.00 pm:
A space for encounters between the different networks aiming at
facilitating the meetings.
(organisers are in charge of the simultaneous translation)

The following networks have been proposed so far:
- Women
- Food Sovereignity
- Environment
- Migrations
- Cultures
- Work, unemployment and social rights
- Conflicts, war and militarisation

Deadline proposals for the agenda of thematic groups as well for
logistics and organisational matters was set at June 17th.
The organisers are responsible for the invitations and the
organisisation for both the content and the necessary work load.
The aim of this space (not included within the assembly's programme)
is to facilitate the encounter of homogeneous social agents and allow
a preliminary exchange of experiences and proposals of common actions.

B) Afternoon:
Common space to explore themes and exchange views on assessment of
the thematic axes (simultaneous translation, plenary sessions)

15:00 - 18:80: Euromed Agreement - Barcelona Declaration -
Mediterranean Free-Trade Zone. WTO, neo-liberal policies at regional
and Mediterranean level, war.

(Reports by Bruno Amoroso, Samir Amin and a representative of the movement)

18:00 - 18:30:    Windows on the mediterranean movements. (Morocco and Saarawi)

18:30 - 20:30:    Working groups prior to the Assembly

a) Program group
b) Net enlargement and communication group
c) Logistics and finances group

21:00 - 21:30:    Public assembly (in a movie theatre) on Palestine
with a Palestinian delegation

July 5 (Assembly)

Morning (10:00 - 12:30)
Plenary session:
a) Report about the I Assembly
                b) Report of the first proposals made by the working groups
                c) Debate

Morning and afternoon (12:30 - 17:00) (with lunch break)
Commissions

Afternoon (17:00 - 18:00)
Reports by the working groups

18:00 - 18:30    Windows on  the mediterranean movements (Romani populations)

Evening

Mobilisation in occasion of the meeting of the European and
Mediterranean Ministers on transport and infrastructures - party

July 6 (Assembly)

Morning

10:00 - 10:30    Windows on the mediterranean movements (Greece)

10:30 - 15:00 Plenary session (debate)
Resolution of the II FSMed preparatory assembly
Proposals for the agenda and preparation of the III MedSF Assembly

--
Paola Manduca
--============_-1155115924==_ma============

translation and sen it in the lists.</div>
INTERNATIONAL FSMED ASSEMBLY IN NAPLES, july 4-6<br>
of the 3<br>
lo<br>
How to arrive from the central Rail station: go downstairs and take
Metro direction Pozzuoli. Get off at&nbsp; Campi flegrei<br>
How to arrive from the airport: Bus to the&nbsp; central Railstation,
the as above<br>
How to arrive by Car&nbsp; from the Highway , from Rome or Bari or
Salerno:<br>
get on&nbsp; the Tangenziale of Naples , direction Pozzuoli&nbsp; exit
at ³Fuorigrotta², where the Stadium San Paolo is, than ask for the
Engeneering University (Politecnico.</font><br>
within the Engeneering Faculty (Politecnico), Piazzale Tecchio, look
for signs for exact&nbsp; location of events</font></div>
Is available on request:<br>
1* Free accomodation at 800 mtr. from the meeting in a school
organized with beds, showers, separated accomodation for women, if
requested.<br>
2* Food prepared by organized paesants, very popular prices.<br>
3* Possibility to use small hotels, upon request, prices around 25
Euro^night<br>
>From the 3rd the accomodation is granted for everybody requiring it,

best if in advantage. AT<br>
We are organizing evening events for socialization.<br>
Phone references for help><br>
French > 0039 333 33 60 964<br>
English and spanish > 0039 388 61 30 372<br>
Spanish and English > 0039 380 42 79 001<br>
agenda of the II International preparatory Assembly for the
Mediterranean Social Forum. Naples, July 4th, 5th, & 6th, 2003<br>
Arrival in Naples and accommodation<br>
July 4&nbsp; (day for meetings of networks and movements from the
Mediterranean area)<br>
A space for encounters between the different networks aiming at
facilitating the meetings.<br>
(organisers are in charge of the simultaneous translation)<br>
The following networks have been proposed so far:<br>
- Women<br>
- Food Sovereignity<br>
- Environment<br>
- Migrations<br>
- Cultures<br>
- Work, unemployment and social rights<br>
- Conflicts, war and militarisation<br>
Deadline proposals for the agenda of thematic groups as well for
logistics and organisational matters&nbsp; was set&nbsp; at June
17th.<br>
The organisers are responsible for the invitations and the
organisisation for both the content and the necessary work load.<br>
The aim of this space (not included within the assembly¹s programme)
is to facilitate the encounter of homogeneous social agents and allow
a preliminary exchange of experiences and proposals of common
actions.<br>
B) Afternoon:<br>
Common space to explore themes and exchange views on assessment of the
thematic axes (simultaneous translation, plenary sessions)<br>
15:00 - 18:80:&nbsp; Euromed Agreement ­ Barcelona Declaration ­
Mediterranean Free-Trade Zone. WTO, neo-liberal policies at regional
and Mediterranean level, war.<br>
(Reports by Bruno Amoroso, Samir Amin and a representative of the
movement)<br>
18:00 - 18:30:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Windows on the mediterranean
movements. (Morocco and Saarawi)<br>
18:30 - 20:30:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Working groups prior to the
Assembly<br>
a) Program group<br>
b) Net enlargement and communication group<br>
c) Logistics and finances group<br>
21:00 - 21:30:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Public assembly (in a movie theatre)
on Palestine with a Palestinian delegation<br>
Plenary session:<br>
a) Report about the I Assembly<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<x-tab
>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>b) Report of the first

proposals made by the working groups<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<x-tab
>&nbsp; </x-tab>c) Debate<br>

Morning and afternoon (12:30 - 17:00) (with lunch break)<br>
Commissions<br>
Afternoon (17:00 - 18:00)<br>
Reports by the working groups<br>
18:00 - 18:30<x-tab> </x-tab>Windows on&nbsp; the mediterranean
movements (Romani populations)<br>
Evening<br>
Mobilisation in occasion of the meeting of the European and
Mediterranean Ministers on transport and infrastructures - party<br>
10:00 - 10:30<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </x-tab>Windows on the
mediterranean movements (Greece)<br>
10:30 - 15:00 Plenary session (debate)<br>
Resolution of the II FSMed preparatory assembly</font></div>
preparation of the III MedSF Assembly<br>

Paola Manduca</div>