[Tails-testers] 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Servo FS90R f…

Author: Four
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Servo FS90R from Feetech
Hello Dear,
Good day!
Dony from Feetech here & very appreciated to contact with you.
Our Micro 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Servo FS90R,
which makes it a great miniature actuator for beginner robotic project;
just throw on a pair of wheels and your robot is ready to roll!
It is a good choice for you and perfect for educators and hobbyists with a limited budget.

If you are interested in, call me.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards
Dony Zhao
Overseas Business Department
Shenzhen FEETECH RC Model Co., Ltd
2 Floor, No. 60, Pusha Road, Henggang Street, Longgang District,ShenZhen, CHINA
Email:four@???
Mobile: 0086 13316831003
WahtsApp:+8613316831003
Website: www.feetechrc.com

Important NOTE: If there is anything about the important information(payment,account and so on)to be changed,I will confirm with you by phone and fax.If there is only email,but no phone or fax,Please dont make any reaction.