Re: [Tails-dev] [orca-list] Tails installation accessibility

Author: Cory Samaha
To: Cyril Brulebois
CC: Alex ARNAUD, tails-dev, Orca List
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [orca-list] Tails installation accessibility
Hi,
Yes, the setup of the persistent storage partition is exactly what I am referring to. To clarify, this is a known accessibility bug, and nothing to do with qt support, correct? I need to look more closely at the bug you linked to. Thank you for directing this to the correct people.
Regards,
Cory

Sent from my iPhone