Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for 2019

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for 2019
Hi,

one clarification:

intrigeri:
>  - Please base your branches on the stable one if you're targeting
>    Tails 3.x.

This may suggest that our "devel" branch will be mostly useless during
that time. Indeed, this will be the case… mostly. Mostly, because we
will keep updating, on our stable branch, selected packages from
Debian. Keeping our devel branch in a shape that builds and passes
tests will give use useful data points about the impact of such
updates, without having to first prepare a branch for each of them.