Re: [Tails-project] Logo Usage

Author: thenerdyanarchist
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Logo Usage
I've done some digging, and it appears that there aren't many, if any, accounts that currently qualify. I've scheduled a post on the day that my account will be old enough to request the sub, and I should have enough karma by then to have the request granted.

Until that time, it's just a waiting game.