[Tails-dev] Debian derivatives census: the annual Debian con…

Author: Anastasia Tsikoza
To: debian-derivatives
CC: Alex Balderson, Rohan Garg, Aaron Weeden, Raju Devidas, Robert McQueen, Daniela Häsler, Fernando Toledo, Ronny Standtke, unman, Thilo Uttendorfer, Jan-Marek Glogowski, Tails developers, Luis Alejandro Martínez Faneyth, Roland Fehrenbacher, Mikhail Yakshin, Steve Langasek, Raphael Hertzog, Steve Kemp, Héctor Orón Martínez, Roopa Prabhu, Kai Hendry, Muhammet Kara, Jan Groenewald, Geoffrey Thomas, Felix Yan, Steven Shiau, Mark Burkley, Prema S, Shaxer Ztrela, Steve Noble, Urs Pfister, Alexey Kovin, Philipp Hahn, Marco Buratto, Jonathan Carter, Stefano Costa, Brice Delmotte, Sofía Martin, Jonas Smedegaard, Patrick Cherry, Sam Geeraerts, Raphael Grewe
Subject: [Tails-dev] Debian derivatives census: the annual Debian conference: DebConf19
Hi all,

If you are receiving this mail that means you are participating in the
Debian derivatives census and that there is an opportunity for
greater participation within the Debian project.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

This year the annual Debian conference (DebConf) is to be held in
Curitiba, Brazil, from July 21th to 28th and as usual is to be preceded
by a week of collaborative development work (DebCamp) from July 14th to
19th and Open Day on the 20th.

https://debconf19.debconf.org/

DebConf is only possible with the help of our generous sponsors, so if
your business or your corporate or government sponsors are able to
contribute funds, we encourage them to review the sponsorship
information for this year and contact the DebConf sponsors team.

https://debconf19.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/
https://media.debconf.org/dc19/fundraising/debconf19_sponsorship_brochu
re_en.pdf

We also encourage you to send one or more developers to Curitiba
to participate in DebConf and/or DebCamp. If you plan to send your
developers, there is also the possibility of supporting the conference
financially by paying the "corporate" rate. Of course sponsorship and
donations by non-profit organisations and individuals are also most
welcome.

Attendees have the opportunity to interact with Debian participants,
find out about the latest developments in Debian and work on Debian-
related projects. We also encourage your developers to participate in
any derivatives-related events that might be organised during DebConf.

Please direct any questions you have to the derivatives list or IRC
channel. We strongly encourage you to join both of these.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives
ircs://irc.oftc.net/debian-derivatives

--
Anastasia Tsikoza (moonkin)