Re: [Tails-dev] On re-entry of I2P into Tails

Author: Masayuki Hatta
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] On re-entry of I2P into Tails
Hi,

I still can't find out how to use chroot_local-packages, but anyway I
can use the official I2P APT repo now. deb.i2p2.de only provides
https (https:://deb.i2p2.de/), but deb.i2p2.no still provides http
transport (both are the official repos).

Now in my repo (https://gitlab.com/masayukihatta/tails/commits/feature/12264-reintroduce-i2p),
I added I2P tentatively. It seems that the build system can find,
download and install I2P packages, but somehow it fails halfway
(squashfs?). I tried to read the log from "rake --trace build", but
can't find out the reason why it fails. I appreciate if you could
give me any hints.

Logs from the failed and successful build (without I2P) are available
on Tails Issue Tracker
(https://redmine.tails.boum.org/code/issues/12264#note-22).

Best regards,
MH