Re: [Tails-l10n] Dropping CSS formating for GUI documentatio…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Dropping CSS formating for GUI documentation
intrigeri:
> Muri Nicanor:
>> maybe a bit off topic, but for me the hardest to read are string like:
>> [[!meta title="Other Linux (Red Hat, Fedora, etc.)"]] [[!meta
>> robots="noindex"]] [[!meta stylesheet="bootstrap.min" rel="stylesheet"
>> title=""]] [[!meta stylesheet="inc/stylesheets/assistant"
>> rel="stylesheet" title=""]] [[!meta stylesheet="inc/stylesheets/linux"
>> rel="stylesheet" title=""]]
>
> IIRC they're split into multiple smaller strings if there's one empty
> line between each directive in the (English) source file.

In install.mdwn there are 3 meta directives, 1 separated with an empty
line and 2 without:

https://git.tails.boum.org/tails/tree/wiki/src/install.html

But in its PO file, the 3 are mixed up in a single msgid:

https://git.tails.boum.org/tails/tree/wiki/src/install.fr.po

Do you think it would be worth opening a ticket to fix this in the PO
plugin? I've seen Tails contributors working on ikiwiki lately :)

--
sajolida