Re: [Tails-ux] Blind programmer describes his UX

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Blind programmer describes his UX
jaster@???:
> https://www.vincit.fi/en/blog/software-development-450-words-per-minute/
>
> I found this fascinating, and I learned some important things by reading
> and listening to the samples. The comments are worthwhile too. Several
> other blind programmers add info about their systems and challenges.

:)

One of my best friends in University was blind. He setup was very
similar and he also taught me the importance of open standards and free
software for him to do his work: having access to accessibility tools
for free, being able to pipe everything into plain text, being able to
modify tools to work for him, etc.

Though by that I'm not saying that the general accessibility of free
software is better than the general accessibility of proprietary software!

--
sajolida