[Hackmeeting] Fwd: [Thk] HACKarnaval, 17 May, 2018 - Musée d…

Author: ignifugo
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Fwd: [Thk] HACKarnaval, 17 May, 2018 - Musée des Arts et Métiers, Paris
inoltro dalla lista trans.hackmeeting

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto:     [Thk] HACKarnaval, 17 May, 2018 - Musée des Arts et Métiers,
Paris
Data:     Sat, 21 Apr 2018 19:22:37 +0200
Mittente:     unixjazz <unixjazz@???>
Rispondi-a:     Public list for the organization of a transcultural
hackmeeting <thk@???>

Hey All,

We would like to invite you all to join us for "HACKarnaval: cultures
pratiques, détournements technologiques", a community gathering at the
Musée des Arts et Métiers in Paris.

HACKarnaval brings the concept of "détournement" and "carnaval" together
to celebrate "hacking" as a form of knowledge sharing. We will bring
together technologists, researchers, artists, and curious tinkerers to
offer workshops, talks, and exhibitions on the practical art of software
and hardware exploration for positive social change. Topics we will
cover include:

- decentralization tech;
- culture and politics;
- information security;
- libre hardware;
- libre software;
- arts and crafts.

Our program is open for workshops and panel proposals. If you would like
to help us organize the event, we are also looking for people to join
the organization team. We are all volunteers and we are looking for help.

Contact us at: hackarnaval 'at' riseup.net with your proposals until
April 30th.

HACKarnaval will take place on ** 17 May, 2018 ** at the Musée des Arts
et Métiers in the heart of Paris. The complete program will be made
available with more details very soon.

We are providing housing for people coming from afar at a local cultural
center, Jardin d'Alice. If you need support for housing, contact us. If
you need help with train tickets, we might be able to help as well if
you are not coming from very far.

Join us to liberate the techniques and technologies! o/

[:HACKarnaval org team:]