[Tails-news] Help us with $50000

Author: Tails - News
To: amnesia-news
Subject: [Tails-news] Help us with $50000
> Free, libre, and open source software projects quietly save the world every
day, even when you can't see it, and their success depends on your support.

> -- Edward Snowden (@Snowden) [March 19, 2018](https://twitter.com/Snowden/st

atus/975827513321623553?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Through our end-of-year donation campaign we managed to raise ~103 000€, which
is nearly half of our yearly budget for core work and maintenance. A big
thanks to everybody who donated!

To fill the gap, we are extremely happy to be part of [DuckDuckGo's privacy
crowdrising challenge](https://spreadprivacy.com/duckduckgo-privacy-
challenge-2018/).

If you haven't donated to Tails recently, now is a great opportunity to
support us as your donation is likely to be matched by DuckDuckGo. It will
also help us get one of the grand prizes awarded by DuckDuckGo, up to $50 000.

[Donate to Tails via the DuckDuckGo donation
challenge](https://www.crowdrise.com/tails-live)

If you have donated to Tails recently, please help us spread the word within
your contacts and on social media by sharing or tweeting our [campaign
page](https://www.crowdrise.com/tails-live).

[ ![](https://tails.boum.org/donate/donate_ddg.png)
](https://www.crowdrise.com/tails-live)

♥ Thank you! ♥