Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: geb
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
Hey,

sajolida:
>>>     https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/

>> I'm the coordinator this month. I added this morning what I wanted to
>> see in there. Please add your bits before January 12.
>
> I did that a bit earlier and it's live now:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/news/report_2018_01/

Thanks for handling it !

I tried to ping you yesterday when i saw it was Online. I wanted to add
a line about
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-project/2018-February/001063.html
but the new was already released and the blueprint gone.

If you believe it would be worthy to add something like "Tails will be
presented (among other tools) in a [[Festival about Digital
Freedom(s)|https://fdln.insa-rennes.fr]] in Britany (France) from the
10th to 25th Feb" that would be great.

If its not possible, or simply doesn't worth the effort, no worries :).
We can also mention it in the February report, if relevant.

geb