[Hackmeeting] Fwd: [Tails-news] Berliners, come test new fea…

Author: freebird
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Fwd: [Tails-news] Berliners, come test new features with us (again) and get a T-shirt!
will anyone be in Berlin in those days?

besos!

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Da: Tails - News <rss@???>
Inviato il: 09 gennaio 2018 07:35:02 CET
A: amnesia-news@???

We are working on making it much easier to **permanently install additional
software in Tails**.

We want to test our design with users to make sure that it is really easy to
use.

Don't be shy! It will be a great opportunity to contribute to world-class
privacy software like Tails, even if you don't feel really tech-savvy.

The tests will take place in Berlin (Wedding) in January on:

* Saturday 27
* Sunday 28
* Monday 29

Plan to stay with us for 1 hour.

We will give you a Tails T-shirt as a token of our thanks.

![](https://tails.boum.org/news/33c3/t-shirt.jpg)

Please, take this survey so we can organize our schedule:

<https://survey.tails.boum.org/index.php/744729>

And if you can't come, maybe you can share this with 2-3 other people in
Berlin?

--
freebird