[ZonaRossa] MICHAEL KORS Handbags 90% Off Now!

Author: MICHAEL KORS
To: zonarossa@inventati.org
Subject: [ZonaRossa] MICHAEL KORS Handbags 90% Off Now!

Untitled document

Shop Michael Kors The Walk View on a web browser

*We offer free standard ground shipping valid on orders of $50.00 or more (after all discounts and promotions are applied) on our website. Minimum purchase amount does not include taxes or gift wrapping charges. If you choose 2-Day or Next Day shipping, additional charges will apply. See our full Shipping Policy.Click here to unsubscribe Michael Kors, Customer Support, Attn: E-mail Database, 1 Meadowlands Plaza, 12th Floor, East Rutherford, NJ 07073