Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: u
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
Hi!

sajolida:
> We should start writing the monthly report for last month.
>
> A blueprint with the current report, who volunteered to curate it, and
> tips on how to fill it can be found on:
>
>     https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/

I'm responsible for the May report.

- I will add the metrics as soon as I have them.
- I currently have a problem with the po files, and intrigeri is trying
to help.
- tails-sysadmins: please add missing bits for the infrastructure section.

Everything else has already been added to the report, parts are being
reviewed by intrigeri.

Everybody else, please add your bits before June 6th if possible.

Cheers!
u.