[Cm-cagliari] The USA & Trumps & the European Unions guarant…

Author: joe.akule
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] The USA & Trumps & the European Unions guaranteed Doom read my Linkedin articles
How President Trump & United States Attorney General Jeff Session can
literally obliterate the 9th Circuit Court in San Francisco & its Supreme
Court the demo rats, but didn't read why
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=12&F=T then view my
comment.
President Vladimir Putin Re: Harry van Bommel of the Neverlands so dont
worry about Vladimir Putin you worry about me
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=3&F=T
Dont worry about Putin and his so called hacking that supposedly affecting
the United States of America, France, Germany and the Netherlands
presidential election(s) as the media states all Russia really needs to do
is sit back and let populists do their bidding(s).

If you review my website
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=2&F=T      you'll see
that my ICC (international criminal court) criminal investigation f used by
President Vladimir Putin it would bury the USA, France, Germany and
Netherlands in a heart-beatso what does that tell you
Look at what I did to the United Nations and Ban Ki Moon making him leave
the U.N. then commit him to running as South Koreas President then bury him
their cited in reference Alex Jones Re: His information on why the USA will
pull out of the United Nations is inaccurate
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=13&F=T
Then you have Brexit U.K and the Next-it’s the USA and France three
flight risks out of five of the U.N. permanent parties leaving only China
and Russia referenced in France is more interested in protecting the Eiffel
Tower than its citzens from Terrorists in its own Country
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=5&F=T   and
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=14&F=T Dont worry about
Vladimir Putin you worry about methey call me F--ken GOD go to
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=1&F=T  (Home Page) its
in black letter law.
###The Demo-rats obtuse creation of Hegemony has put the world in a spin
and the Republicans refuse to capitalize reflecting their Hegemony as well
cited as reference
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=7&F=T
The cures 2X;
Where history is being made...when an eBook sells for $30.00, but
guarantee's $5,000,000.00 in return and our target audience is 350 million
people thats a lot of mental health consumers schizophrenia, bipolar, dual
diagnosis, autism, ADHD, ADD, PTSD, tourettes, aspergers go to
http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=1&F=T    There are 82
million mental health consumers worldwide who's been on a polypharmacy
regime for more than 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 years you'll qualify, and there
are also 50 - 70 million people per year who has some form of TBI
(traumatic brain injury) and if you meet the criteria's associated with
over antipsychotic and anti-depressant usage your chances are just as
great, and my eBooks are translated in 53 different languages so that I may
be able to help those throughout the world trust fund will be from the ICC
International Criminal Court and the United Nations both Court in the
Netherlands  BRING IN TAKEN INTO RECEIPT.

The go to http://godspeedworld.com/link.php?M=23157665&N=31&L=1&F=T and
scroll down HOME PAGE it will have my complete patent and what it is
capable of doing.

To stop receiving these
emails:http://godspeedworld.com/unsubscribe.php?M=23157665&C=7cf50e8194fcf3f12aec59f4de309f0a&L=83&N=31