[Cm-cagliari] WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Wee…

Author: Olivia Smith
To: cm-cagliari@inventati.org
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] WOOLWORTHS - You have been selected in our Weekly Draw for $500 Gift Card

http://secure.universalsimple.com/index.php/campaigns/ze511d09tee86/track-url/nn766ntw0k3af/6fd4e0852ddd7965dc96c048c98d13668d44f0e5

Congratulations WOOLWORTHS Customer!
Selection for 27/28/29 January
Code: $500GIFTCARD

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card
usable at your local store.

Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card Now.

We have the best offer in store for you! You have the chance to win a
Woolworths gift card worth $500. Click on the link below and join our
awesome contest and compete to WIN!

Join the contest
http://secure.universalsimple.com/index.php/campaigns/ze511d09tee86/track-url/nn766ntw0k3af/6fd4e0852ddd7965dc96c048c98d13668d44f0e5via
the link below and check the instructions on the website. Show us
you're our best contestant. Good l uck and g ame on!

http://secure.universalsimple.com/index.php/campaigns/ze511d09tee86/track-url/nn766ntw0k3af/6fd4e0852ddd7965dc96c048c98d13668d44f0e5

This message is delivered to you for Woolworths.

If you would like to unsubscribe to future offers and newsletters from
Media Group  Unsubscribe
http://secure.universalsimple.com/index.php/lists/qk0825y57n247/unsubscribe/nn766ntw0k3af/ze511d09tee86