[movimenti.bicocca] Interface journal: editors for western E…

Autore: Alice M
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, esa-rn25
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] Interface journal: editors for western Europe wanted!
Hi,

Interface’s editorial collective for western Europe is looking for two new
editors to join Alice Mattoni and Laurence Cox. We handle articles sent in
by people across a very wide range of social movements, academic
disciplines, countries and languages, find reviewers when needed and take
part in special issue projects from time to time as well as helping to run
the journal as a whole. Interface is a voluntary project: we see this as an
important contribution to helping movements learn from each other and to
develop dialogue between researchers and movements outside the constraints
of conventional academic journals.

We’re looking for people who are also involved in movements and are good
with words and ideas: ideally scholar / activists who have time and
enthusiasm to bring to this, but we’re also open to people outside academia
altogether who have strong writing / editing / theoretical skills. We’re
hoping to find people who complement the existing editors in terms of
movement interests / involvement, languages / countries and disciplines /
intellectual traditions (we don’t have to agree on everything!) We’re
informal, comradely but also organised in how we work together.

If you’re interested, please email Laurence and Alice (laurence.cox@???
and alicemattoni@???) by Feb 28th with a few paragraphs about
yourself and why you’d like to do this / how you see it fitting into what
you want to do politically or intellectually. Do also please let us know
how we can get the best sense of your work – a CV, a website link, a sample
of your writing…

Thanks,

Laurence and Alice

--