Re: [mat-dev] Current status of MAT

Author: Christian Pietsch
To: mat-dev
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Current status of MAT
Hi intrigeri,

I apologize if my e-mail sounded pushy. Of course I accept Julien's
decision, and I would like to repeat my thanks for his efforts so far.

And thanks a lot to you for stepping up as the interim gatekeeper! Now
I am confident that this project will continue somehow. I will try to
produce the patch I outlined, but I cannot promise anything yet.

Cheers,
Christian