Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: sajolida
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
sajolida:
> We should start writing the monthly report for last month.
>
> A blueprint with the current report, who volunteered to curate it, and
> tips on how to fill it can be found on:
>
>     https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/

I see that we have no volunteers for this month (nor for the future).
Since we started with this process of having a curator each month, five
people published a report successfully: intrigeri, sajolida, u, spriver,
emmapeel.

Shall we distribute the next five months amongst ourselves? Anybody else
would like to join the crew?

It would be:

- September
- October
- November: sajolida
- December
- January

I can write the report for November (in the beginning of December).