Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: spriver
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
Hey,
thanks for all the contributions, I added the missing bits (I was quite
occupied the last days, sorry for that). I could not find anything for
the sections "Press and testimonials" and "On-going discussions" so I
left it empty so far. If anyone has something to add, please do it! (: I
hope that the rest is okay now.

I pushed to:
https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails.git
Branch: report_may