[movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: [AllCES] Fwd: Call for Papers on 'S…

Autore: alberta
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: [AllCES] Fwd: Call for Papers on 'Social Movement Autobiographies'
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <albertagiorgi@???>
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 7:58 AM
To: alberta.giorgi@???

----- Forwarded message from sbarca@??? -----
    Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 13:21:03 +0000
    From: stefania barca <sbarca@???>
      To: allces@???

FYI

----- Forwarded message from peterwaterman1936@??? -----
     Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:28:54 -0500
     From: peter waterman <peterwaterman1936@???>
  Subject: Re: [NetworkedLabour] Call for Papers on 'Social Movement
Autobiographies'

Dear All:

The Editors of this special issue of Interface on Social Movement
Auto/Biographies is taking the risk of approaching you all again about the
matter now that the new year is definitely underway.

I am personally particularly interested to see contributions on

1) The 'Gandhi Controversy', concerning recent critical
publications/declarations about this iconic social movement leader, coming
out not only in India but also South Africa.

2) Such iconic figures in Latin America as Subcomandante Marcos, Chico
Mendes, Rigoberta Menchu, Lula and others, whether represented in word or
AV productions.

However, these are my particular interests/obsessions. But they may just
provoke other contribution ideas from your selves.

More information about this issue in the attachment.

And do note that contributions can be in a series of languages other than
English.

Best,

PeterW

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 4:37 PM, peter waterman <peterwaterman1936@???

> wrote:
>

> This is for a special issue of the free online journal, 'Interface', with
> a submissions deadline of May 2016.
>
> Feel free to submit a contribution or even an idea for one.
>
> And, also, to copy to your network.
>

> http://www.interfacejournal.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Issue-7-2-CFP-issue-vol-8-no-2.pd
> <
> http://www.interfacejournal.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Issue-7-2-CFP-issue-vol-8-no-2.pdf

*-- *

*Click for recent
writings:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAVbfM6AWJpUmloOEhtUlppSnM/view?usp=sharing
<
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwAVbfM6AWJpUmloOEhtUlppSnM/view?usp=sharing

*

----- End forwarded message -----

Stefania Barca
Centro de Estudos Sociais
Universidade de Coimbra
http://www.ces.uc.pt/investigadores/cv/stefania_barca.php

Guest Researcher 2015-16, Pufendorf Institute
Lund University
http://www.pi.lu.se/verksamhet/gastforskare/stefania-barca

https://coimbra.academia.edu/StefaniaBarca

----- End forwarded message -----