[movimenti.bicocca] CfP Panel "Becoming partner. Volunteerin…

Autore: Riccardo Guidi
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] CfP Panel "Becoming partner. Volunteering, welfare partnerships and publicness" at 10th IPA Conference
Dear colleagues and friends,

We have the pleasure to invite you to contribute a paper to the Panel *Becoming
partner. Volunteering, welfare partnerships and publicness in times of
crisis and austerity* we are convening at the 10th International Conference
in Interpretative Policy Analysis in Lille (France), 8-10 July, 2015.

Paper proposal (max 500 words) must be submitted via the online form
by the *3rd
of February 2015*. Please find the detailed Call for Papers *here
<http://ipa2015.sciencesconf.org/conference/ipa2015/pages/Becoming_partner.pdf>*
and check the conference website (http://ipa2015.sciencesconf.org/) for
more information and registration

Feel free to forward this to anybody you think might be interested. We look
forward to seeing your submissions.

For any queries about the Panel, don't hesitate to write to:

Marta, m.bonetti@???

Riccardo, riccardo.guidi@???

Best wishes,

Marta Bonetti and Riccardo Guidi