[movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: [Posdoc] CFP: International Congres…

Autore: alberta
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: [Posdoc] CFP: International Congress on Communication, Civil Society and Social Change
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <albertagiorgi@???>
Date: Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Subject: Fwd: [Posdoc] CFP: International Congress on Communication, Civil
Society and Social Change
To: alberta.giorgi@???

----- Forwarded message from jonas_vv@??? -----
    Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:52:14 +0000
    From: Jonas Van Vossole <jonas_vv@???>
Society and Social Change
      To: "doutorandos@???" <doutorandos@???>, "posdoc@???"
<posdoc@???>, "juniores@???" <juniores@???>

20-22/5/2015 - Universidad Jaume I

The International Congress on Communication, Civil Society and Social
Change (#comunicambio, #com4change) is organized in a participatory way
with professionals in communication, NGOs, social movements,
researchers and scholars in the field of communication, civil society
and social change.
Invitation, rationale and goals
The international congress #comunicambio
2015 [#com4change] seeks to identify, analyze and recover success
factors in the communication for social change, understood as a process
of empowerment for global social justice. Particularly relevant are the
communicative trends of social movements that have been springing in
recent years in several countries worldwide, including Spain (15M and
others).
The international scientific committee
of the Congress and the several research, communication and activist
networks that participate in the organization are illustrative of the
actors that converge around communication based on empowerment and the
search, from civil society, for alternatives to transform social
injustices and inequalities: NGOs, social movements, researchers and
scholars in the field of Communication, Civil Society and Social Change...
In this communicative field, gender and culture of peace are
fundamental and cross-cutting elements.
In the framework of this general program, we encourage you to send
proposals for communications that address the following interests and goals:
Epistemologies, theories and approaches to communication for social
changeEco-social empowerment and other communicative proposals of social
justiceOrganizational structures, "smart mobs", networksBest practices:
case studies and comparative studiesCriteria and indicators of success for
planning and assessing transformative communication
Characteristics and dates for the submissions
Communications can be submitted in Spanish or English, the languages of the
congress.
Proposals (abstracts) will be between 400 and 500 words and will be
submitted online through Easy Chair: https://www.easychair.org/
conferences/?conf=comunicambio2015
IMPORTANT FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION: please copy your text in the
corresponding box set up in Easy Chair and do not attach any file in this
submission phase.

The deadline for abstract submissions is October 12th 2014.
Please check all the detailed information on participation, presentation
formats, registration and important dates.

Associated Researcher @ GASPAR, Ghent Association of Studies on Parties And
Representation
Drs Democracy for the XXI Century / Centro de Estudos Sociais - FEUC -
Coimbra University - Portugal
Drs Political Sciences, Msc Political Sciences, Msc Complementary Economics
- Ghent University - Belgium
Tel Pt: 91 2903782 / jonas.vanvossole@???
academia.edu / blog / twitter / facebook / linkedIn / gaspar-ugent / ces-uc

----- End forwarded message -----

<http://www.comunicambio2015.uji.es/?page_id=97> with professionals in
[...]

Society and Social Change… In this communicative field, gender and culture

formats <http://www.comunicambio2015.uji.es/?page_id=115>, registration
<http://www.comunicambio2015.uji.es/?page_id=123> and important dates
<http://www.comunicambio2015.uji.es/?page_id=125>.

academia.edu <http://ugent.academia.edu/JonasVossole> / blog